To achieve this, you sharpen your vital methodological skills during the coursework and research phase and expand on them while your Ph.D. thesis.
Our six schools offer a total of seven Ph.D. programmes.
- Ph.D. in Management (PMA)
- Ph.D. in Economics and Econometrics (PEcon)
- Ph.D. in Finance (PiF)
- Ph.D. in International Affairs and Political Economy (DIA)
- Ph.D. in Organization Studies and Cultural Theory (DOK)
- Ph.D. in Law (DLS)
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (DCS)
Our university’s federal structure and division of competencies allow us to shape the content and progress of the programmes for our various schools and their Ph.D. students.